Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 11: SOCK MONKEY

I downloaded this app on my iPad called "Motivated Moms 2011" which is a fantastically overpriced app whose only hope is that it will listen to its reviews asking for users to be able to customize their own chores.  It is a list of things to do around the house that you can check off as you go.  In theory, following this list, there are daily items, and then those on rotation.....for example, "laundry" is every day and "clean out purse/wallet" just came up for the first time today (I have only used it for a couple of days now.....I like lists, specifically checking things off of lists, and all the better if I don't actually have to make the list first).  At any rate, since I did laundry both yesterday and today, I am sort of getting to the bottom of Mt. Vesuvius which is otherwise known as the laundry pile of a household of 2 adults, 2 kids, 2 dogs, and 2 cats.  So, now I have a pile of socks to evaluate.  The kids' socks have a huge pile to go to good will as their feet have really grown since I last bought white socks, and I ran across a couple of pair of warm socks that have absolutely no more stretch left in them.  SOCK MONKEYS HERE I COME!  My hubby kindly pointed out that since they were his socks, he will now be the proud owner of their sock monkey reincarnation.  I finished the first sock monkey today and I vow to add embellishments from other scraps I have around the house tomorrow.  For now, he hears evil, but doesn't see or speak it yet.
Don't even look at the mess on my work space....YIKES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I THRIVE on comment love! Please leave some and spread it around!