Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 2: Crafting with Leftovers

This is the last full family day for Christmas break. The kids go back to school tomorrow, and the new routine begins. Today, I completed two file folder notebook covers with no remaining scraps using only two sheets of double sided scrapbook paper (12x12). In constructing the file folder bases for each cover, I ended up with some red, nearly transparent plastic from the two-sided tape backing. I also had lots of cut off scraps of the file folder material.....Perhaps I will work on using that in crafty goodness tomorrow.


Today, I used the little plastic strips making flowers that I can then use for notebook covers, paper box embellishments, scrap booking pages, or whatever. Check them out! A brad, a few flower cuts from the wonderful Cricut, the little plastic pieces, and they are cute as can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I THRIVE on comment love! Please leave some and spread it around!