Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Day 82: Small Celtic Knot and Life Lists
1. Children.....really this counts for numbers 1 and 2 right?
2. See above
3. Married to a wonderful man, Robert
4. I play musical instruments well....oboe is my primary discipline....
5. I taught music for more than 10 years
6. I can make stuff.....pottery, jewelery, art, crafts, etc....
7. I have a close relationship with my mother in specific and my family in general
8. I adopt animals from the humane society.....
9. I speak two languages....English and Portuguese (learning Portuguese as an adult too)
10. I have close girl friends that are my sisters of choice
11. I hate laundry, but I do it anyway because I love my family
12. I feel relatively expressive.....it feels like a personality trait rather than a life choice, but I am still proud of being able to spill what I have inside without much regard for vulnerability
13. I document our family life well through scrapbooking and journals
14. I support my friends with everything I am and everything I have