Sunday, May 22, 2011

Days 140-142: Where does the time go?

I am sorry I have been such a bad blogger as of late.  Once I broke the streak of posting every day, it is hard to be motivated to be sure I post even though I am creating up a storm.  I promise to be better.....I have lost "followers"....but I guess I am not really blogging so that I can count the number of "followers."  I do it to share the journey and to document it for myself and my family.  So here is what I have been doing since my last post....

With bead ball
I used my gift certificate to the YARN GARAGE given to me by my fam for mothers' day, and I bought some scrumptious cotton yarn that I am working into a "fast knit" pattern that is newish.  It is just a nice, light, open working lace pattern.  I ran a bead ball made my "Be Sweet" with the green cotton for half of the scarf and half will be just plain.  Depending on the day, I can display different parts of the scarf.....right?  We all have our different faces.

just plain gorgeousness!

I am sure I will finish this up tonight, and then wrap up in it and feel the mommy love!  Thanks family!

I have been working on my silver wire work and soldering skills, making a number of different forms and adding silver jump rings (soldered shut) to hang on a chain for pendants.  My trees have really turned out nicely and I have added hearts, open circles for wire wrapping beads, and dragonflies too.   I wore my large tree today and got lots of complements!  I will make more for sure!



I also wrapped up a couple of sets of serving utensils to match platters I sold as wedding gifts!  I wish I had thought to take pictures of the beaded serving ware with the platters they complement.....oh well, just take my word for it!  They match!

3 comments:

  1. Your works are amazing and crative. Thanks for sweet comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning art! Those beaded serve sets are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, the serving sets are fabulous. That would be a fantastic wedding gift to receive.

    ReplyDelete

I THRIVE on comment love! Please leave some and spread it around!