Friday, May 13, 2011

Days 131-132: Blogger Down and Finished Scarf

I am sure many of you noticed that blogger was down (maybe it was just me????) yesterday and much of today....so I am behind on my posting although not behind on my creativity time.  I finished my scarf yesterday after WAY to many hours of seemingly little progress.  At any rate, I pushed through and managed not to give up and trash the whole thing or leave it unfinished and sport an obviously short scarf.  I have a little bit of yarn left as I couldn't finish in the pattern if I went to the end of the ball.  I will just need to make a flower or something with it!

2 comments:

  1. Looks fab, well worth the effort well done!
    Rea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must agree with Rea! It IS fabulous! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

I THRIVE on comment love! Please leave some and spread it around!