Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 38: Plastic Purse Trial

I have been tossing this idea around in my brain for a week or so, and I have decided to work on some mini-versions in order to only use the scraps I have before having to buy fresh supplies.  This is my first finished one.  I think I will put little candies in it for my Sylvia on Valentine's Day.  I just used a small hole punch and ribbon to attach the pieces together and I cut out a letter "S" for the decoration in the pocket with my beloved Cricut.  I think these clear plastic purses could be super cute for grown-ups too, on a bigger scale of course.  I would have a bunch of little zippered pouches of different fabrics and such inside, clear to view, but without showing their contents.  The plastic would just wipe clean....a big bonus in my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I THRIVE on comment love! Please leave some and spread it around!