Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Days 176-177: Now what?

I just couldn't take the sweater project, so I broke my rule on finishing one major project before starting another. I started working on a bulky yarn project (so it will go much faster than the sweater that I am fighting with) and it is all a solid color or rather a varied skein (so I don't have to deal with my worries over color coordination). The issue with this one is that the world is sorely short on great looking fashions for super DUPER bulky yarn, so I am working out an idea of my own which may not end up looking that super. I am going to give it a go anyway. Don't worry! The sweater and I haven't actually broken up for good. I will get back to it for sure! I just needed a break.








Also I have been working of felting flower pieces....here is an array of ideas all struggling to dry out in the humid HUMID WON'T STOP RAINING FOR DAYS AND DAYS weather we have been having.



I pinched the inner pieces with a clip to give them shape while they dry.



I also added some beading and a clip to my flower from felting class. I am now completely DONE with that one!







Merrily I Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Jerri Neddermeyer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I THRIVE on comment love! Please leave some and spread it around!