Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Days 164-165: Trunk Show with felted treasures, and small everyday pleasures

I attended a trunk show last night hosted by Steven Be at his Minneapolis store with felted imports from Kyrgyzstan. Check out this company with wonderfully detailed hand work in felting....www.aizadaimports.com

I bought a hat with a lovely rose imbedded rather than attached....









I also bought a flower pin with very rough felting....I was drawn to the organic look and semi-crusty feel....




The kids and I visited kitties for a nice morning of simple pleasures....I love baby kitties!!!!!




And finally, the last two days have yielded some knitting progress....not so exciting, but progress....



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Jerri Neddermeyer

1 comment:

  1. kitties! love them.

    Also that is a very interesting flower pin.

    ReplyDelete

I THRIVE on comment love! Please leave some and spread it around!