Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Days 157-158: Knitting Until it is big enough....

I started a shawls today....just like the square worked from the corner and increasing each end on right sides....and then I just keep knitting until it is big enough. I don't have to count stitches and I throw a bobble or purl row in whenever I feel like it, but mostly I just let the ball of yarn shine. The first ball is a free one from my swag bag, and I am now working through a gold and brown ball that I bought a while back. I suspect I will need a skein of some sort of edging fringe to go all around....but I will deal with that when I get there.


I am feeling a little out of sorts, and I think that I will just rest some from the company we have had in our home. I love having family around, and it is funny as it used to stress me out some....now I just wish all of our family lived closer. It seems as thought the "village" idea really appeals to me in recent years. Struggles are always easier with the support of family and friends.







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Jerri Neddermeyer
O

No comments:

Post a Comment

I THRIVE on comment love! Please leave some and spread it around!