Thursday, June 9, 2011

Days 159-160: Shawl progress and fringe loops

I am much closer to finishing my shawl....I asked my hubby what he thought of the project and his response was a thoughtful look followed by, "I guess I don't like color as much as you do.". Not the response I was looking for, but my question was open and vague....so I can't fairly be irritated....so I just giggle and rephrase saying, "I would like you to praise my project now." and then he does.....and I am happy. It is just like prefacing a conversation with, "I need to vent.". The listener then knows that an open ear and perhaps a language filter are what is needed....no ideas yet on a solution, just listening without the need for any personal input.







I should finish the project tomorrow, and perhaps another day or so for fringe. I modified my Nicky Epstein lo fringe to start it straight on the edge of the shawl and doing it in color chunks. It looks really great!






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Jerri Neddermeyer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I THRIVE on comment love! Please leave some and spread it around!