Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 163: I didn't set out to knit this much.....

I really didn't intend to be knitting this much, but no sooner did I finish one fairly lengthy project....here we go again.

I bought a Nicky Epstein book called ENCHANTING COLLECTION that was based entirely on her use of Aslan Trends Yarn. There isn't one pattern inn there that I don't intend to make, and this one is at the top of my list. I even bought the yarn when I bought the book, and I have a general rule to keep the stash to a minimum by buying yarn only a project at a time. I have spent the last several weeks beating back the free yarn I scored in my swag bag, and now I am officially making projects that call to me in my sleep! If you are a knitter (or a crochet lover), and you haven't become acquainted with Nicky's vast arsenal of great patterns and design work....get thee to a library immediately or computer immediately! Your yarn life will be forever changed.









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Jerri Neddermeyer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I THRIVE on comment love! Please leave some and spread it around!