Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 56: Cards and Stamping



I went to a little crafting party with my aunties and grandma tonight....a much needed get-a-way from sick kiddos and being in the house nearly non-stop for a week!  It was a "Stamp It Up" thing and the hostess had stations set up with demo-cards at each table, and all I had to do was take the materials and make cards.  I didn't have to cut up paper, or coordinate things or anything!  Since most of my crafting is very "me" I appreciated the break where I could just monkey within very set parameters.  I made 15 cards in two hours, and chatted with family too!  Not the best blogging material, but my day with sick kiddos wasn't that great either!  Better luck on all fronts tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I THRIVE on comment love! Please leave some and spread it around!