Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 41: Zipper Bag Embellishments

 Day 41: A picture is worth 1000 words, right, so I thought I would label my zippered bag to store my little digital camera accordingly.  I added a liner to my bag from yesterday and sewed that in by hand, and included a little sewn divider so that my camera accessories and charger and whatnot are not just rattling around in there with my beloved camera.  I also added a little pleated ribbon to define the line between frilly and wooly textures....and to bring in the black to tie in the zipper, liner, and ribbon colors.  I used a plain lobster clasp on the zipper pull to attach the ribbon and labeling beads.  I decided to label my little bags with something that would remind me, but would not be overtly obvious such as "camera here" or "digital device worth some money" or whatever.  If I later decide that I want to use a different zipper bag for my camera, I can just un-clip it and add it to another zipper.  This project will fit in with a bigger project that I will reveal later......you will just have to wait in suspense!  Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I THRIVE on comment love! Please leave some and spread it around!