Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 37: Paper Bead Production.....Go

I am behind on my picture taking for the day. I have been stock piling paper beads over the last few evenings. I have become increasingly irritated with the slow process of producing bead, but if I make lots using just wax paper and glue stick, and then using the diamond glaze on the whole pile at once. It saves on diamond glaze that typically dries very quickly. I have also glued a half styrofoamball ball to a lid that I use for pouring out glaze. As the beads dry, the whole concoction looks like a funny little porcupine. If I continue to make these beads, I need to add more styrofoam.

Meredith, I will post the box directions tomorrow...tonight, I am done, and currently laying down while everyone else watches the superbowl. Bah, Humbug!

Photo added 4:20 p.m. 2/7/11  Bead Porcupine

1 comment:

  1. hi Jerri- I have not gone back to see where I nicked the pattern for the boxes and plan to as soon as I can.
    When I do I will send you a link.

    ReplyDelete

I THRIVE on comment love! Please leave some and spread it around!