Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 76: My flat kumimo is NOT FLAT

My mom ordered these books with a variety of kumihimo braiding patterns and there is a lovely flat braid that I have been working on....but mine is lumpy, not flat, and seems to be slightly turning like a helix. I suspect that the flat MUST be done with all the same type of fiber although differing colors, and the one I have in process is two differing fibers. I will post a picture tomorrow morning (pooh on my camera battery late at night) and then try the same pattern with a couple of different samples to see if I can figure it out.

Pic added 3/18 at 5:00 p.m.


The book I have is by Beth Kemp....check it out here if interested...www.HowToKumihimo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I THRIVE on comment love! Please leave some and spread it around!