Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 66: I FINISHED A KNITTING PROJECT

I finished my knitting project.  I am stalled on the closure or if I will even use on.  It is SOOOOO soft (baby alpaca, oooh, aaaahhhh) and I love the little shiny sequins that could almost be missed.  I might add some sleeves after consulting my knitting guru.  These pictures make me look a bit frumpy, and at 9:30 at night, I don't desire to have more pictures taken.  I am just glad my project is done.  I always feel good after a longer project finishes.....but now what?  My mom is in town this week as it is her spring break and we are sure to craft and bead some.  Stay tuned for shiny projects this week!  My mom always has shiny projects!

2 comments:

  1. That looks really good, and really I don't think you even need a closure for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, I think u r right....sometimes I just like closures so much that I just want one!

    ReplyDelete

I THRIVE on comment love! Please leave some and spread it around!