Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 110: Not done but, CLOSE!

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel folks....tomorrow just might be the day!  I hope to have it done, edged, and blocked for tomorrow's post.  Here is my progress!  ADMIRE IT, PLEASE!  =)


I will probably have to spend another day on it just creatively masking the crazy mistakes I have made, but the whole process has taught me sooooo much!  I have to admit, though, that I am chomping to get another project started.....discipline, Jerri, DISCIPLINE!  Finish finish FINISH!  Then I can play with new toys!

Here is a pic of the new cutie in my life....I wish I had made the hat!










I bought this bracelet, which has a cool pin on it which I will highlight tomorrow after I look up more info on the process of making the pin itself.  For now, just drool over the cool closure on the leather bracelet base.  I spent a bunch of time with hubby at the Craft Now expo downtown St. Paul yesterday.  We checked out tons of high quality craftsmanship and awesome creative ideas!  This was but one little trinket that I fell in love with.  More on that expo later as I found a bunch of new artists that I would like to do a post on.....so stay tuned for a list of great new artists' websites!  For now, bedtime.  Goodnight, blogland!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I THRIVE on comment love! Please leave some and spread it around!