Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 101....we had guests over to the house

I did not create or blog on day -101. We had guests over, and we were up late, so I took a day off.....I did make a fab dinner and cleaned all of the windows in my house!

Here is a post to thank my "followers"

THOSE WHO FOLLOW MY BLOG ALREADY SHOULD TOTALLY READ ALL OF THIS PART!!!!
I thought I might do one of those drives with a giveaway to promote people to follow my blog, but in the end, I think I will just reward the ones that already do....today, as of the second I am writing this, I have 33 followers.  If those 33 (excluding family....sorry, guys, but you already end up with houses full of my creations, right???  I love you!) email me a snail mail address, I will send you a small treasure!  You have one week to send me the email and claim your prize/reward/insignificant trifle made with love by my own two hands.....just to say thanks for supporting me in this project!  I appreciate it....A LOT!  email:  thrownandfired@comcast.net until Wednesday, April 13, 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I THRIVE on comment love! Please leave some and spread it around!