Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 105: 12 inches later

After a day sitting around, I am 12 inches closer to finishing my shawl thingy with my loverly bamboo yarn. I will put up pictures tomorrow morning....several inches ago I made a vey large, VERY noticeable error, but not the unraveling kind. So it stays as I am in NO MOOD TO RIP IT OUT! I will soon be on to my third skein of white....maybe yet tonight as I am having problems sleeping. Ate Amanha, until tomorrow...

 Photo added 9:00 a.m. on Thursday April, 14, 2011....do you see that BUMP IN THE ROAD!  That is the random purl row that I didn't notice on my knit side until inches later.....it makes me SOOOO SAD! and yet, it is where I am at right now....distracted, divided, navigating bumps in the road, so I left it.....reality and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I THRIVE on comment love! Please leave some and spread it around!