Thursday, May 8, 2014

Slip transfer on Plate

In the past few weeks, I have been playing with slip transfer on slabs and flat plates before adding the rim, and today I added transfers to a completed plate! I like being able to print up over the transition to the rim and the rim as well. It was much easier than pulling a rim after making the plate base and printing. It seemed as if that sequence led to lumpy rims from uneven pressing on clay to et the images transferred. Today was much more successful! Yay!


And this is my kids' pet, Pheonix. He is a Bearded Dragon and he likes to climb on people and sit on your shoulder. He is pretty cool!



He also likes to give himself kisses in the mirror:)


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

I THRIVE on comment love! Please leave some and spread it around!