Saturday, June 4, 2011

Day 155: Knit Movie Starlet Scarf

I saw this pattern from a kit in my free swag bag.....thought I would try it out.  Looked to me like a starlet's scarf to tie around the neck, only not silk...and knit.....and WAY too hot for the 80+ raging temperatures of the last couple of days, but still, I knit.

It really was a fast project and I will probably adorn it with further beading or a pin or a re-purposed ear bob.....for now, I just laugh at the pic of me wearing a white tank top and a neck warmer made of alpaca yarn yumminess.  I feel pretty silly! 

I also chopped my hair off completely deciding to be okay with my grays and cut off the last evidence of my former highlighting frenzy.  Nice length for summer, and makes my head lighter=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I THRIVE on comment love! Please leave some and spread it around!