Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 152: so, I was asked "do you wear scarves often?"

The question was posed as to whether I actually wear scarves as it seemed every time the interviewer saw me, I appeared to be knitting a different scarf. It is particularly funny if you picture us all sitting outside watching first grade boys play soccer on a warm afternoon. The answer is, "not yet, but I WILL!". I just like working on something, and I have been using them to learn new things without the additional stress of following shaping patterns on top of stitch patterns. So I finished the scarf today that I started yesterday, and although I have taken pictures, I can't get them uploaded from my computer for some reason.....which leaves me blogging at 11:20 at night from my iPad. Pics tomorrow!

Still not able to connect....stupid stupid internet!
photos added Thursday, June 2 at 1:45 P.M

No comments:

Post a Comment

I THRIVE on comment love! Please leave some and spread it around!