Saturday, February 11, 2012

Leaves

I have been working with my leaves and scanning in some fabric prints....



This was a particularly washed out mono print that I liked. I used it to practice some hand stitching and play with density. Below is a class sample. I need to work more on my knots....


This mono print became a sample using layers of printed organza and machine stitching.


Tada!



This one was printed, several times, and then I added hand stitching, layered again with printed organza, and more hand stitching. Then I cut away the center section of shear fabric and highlighted the top outline with purple ink.
Kind of a lot going on...?


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Jerri Neddermeyer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I THRIVE on comment love! Please leave some and spread it around!