Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 187: Finishing Projects, and Knit Block

I worked on adding backs and finishing up several felt flower parts together into beautiful blossoms.....tada!



My favorite is the three layered purple/blue one.....I left that one scrunched up in a pony holder to dry forever and the edges kept the wrinkled look! Ignore the big hair of mine sitting right in the center of the photo.....didn't notice that when I took the pics and I am not going to run down and retake them now!



I also have been working on more blocks from KNITTING BLOCK BY BLOCK by Nicky Epstein. I am using some colors I bought a while back thinking that I would need to make new pillows for my new sofa (IF IT EVER COMES). I will likely add them to other fabrics for the finished pillow, but here is the start of my blocks.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Jerri Neddermeyer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I THRIVE on comment love! Please leave some and spread it around!