Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Pendants

I added ribbons to a pile of new clay pendants lat night. Pretty little necklaces are now ready to sell!






And I can't resist a picture of my big bowl of buttons!


I hate recycling clay at home by hand, so I make buttons an pendants from the scrap slab pieces. The only problem with this practice is glazing. Each and every little shred of clay I create then needs to be finished with glaze. It is way more my style to stock pile these little treasures before glazing until I finally break down and have to glaze 100 all at once. It makes me want to poke my own eyes out....so then I put off finishing the net group and the cycle remains quite cruel. They sure are pretty when all finished and hanging out together!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

I THRIVE on comment love! Please leave some and spread it around!